WaKe Up, Smile and Sing

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Friday, February 20, 2009

wake up..i’m here..
wake up..u r standing free..
wake up..and i’ll promise u there will be no more fear..

smile..and i’ll give u more
smile..coz thats why i’m here for…
smile..and u wont feel the wound anymore..

sing..coz thats how i want u to see..
sing..coz hey maybe thats also why you are here..
sing..so u can hear me whisper through your ears..

wake up, smile, sing,
stand up, look up, n trying
wake up, smile, sing,
there is nothing more sparkling than keeping this feeling..

seeing, caring, and luving..
u, u and u..
smiling, thinking, and missing…
u, u and u..

angie..
cepat sembuh y..:)

--September,21st, 2008, 04:21:21am--


this is what my baby sent to me when I was crumble and got sick because of it..its actually a text message..It gives me strenght when I read that...and I know..that I'm not alone..I got him now..thanks baby..you're sweet :)

Comments: