3rd session

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Saturday, February 21, 2009
















3rd session finally upload! those are the pictures that I told you before, on "Thank You Mr.Mentor". Most of the pictures are considered as"good" and few are "OK". Still need to practice more..but at least I have progress for each session...especially for this session. I finally got "good"mark and more pictures to be accepted..hehe not bad for three times session huh?:p Well this is my last session with Mr.Mentor, so I got to used the time well...that's why I tried to take the photo precisely..really dont wanna loose my time..and I enjoyed every moment of it..Its not only about losing Mr.Mentor, but the camera also..hehehe..well I dont know when I will hold a camera again..but its not gonna stop my passion for photograph..still on it...just be patience and learn..I know I will get my way to be with that lens again..someday...wait for another session will ya? :)

Comments: