Relax in Cold Day

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Friday, February 6, 2009

Bandung is sooooo cold....I'm freezing..huhuhu..specially in this lonely time..hehehe, my baby is busy with his work. Well today finally go out and fun with cheche, my dorm friends. Talk bout what I missed on that dorm and somekind of gurls talk :P Actually I still have another test, the war's in college is not stop yet. But I got to relax, too stressfull will kill me..hehehe..never get out since I start this tests. My daily route is dorm-college-dorm. Just all that. No other destination. Bored but I have to, coz some of college stuff must be done and its really spent much of my time. Hhhhhh...but at least, few days ahead I can make myself relax before I start the tests again. Well..I expect my baby would be here at this time. But he's on duty, fight against the time and ideas, his feelin evenmore. Keep the spirit bebh! I'm just here..pray for you.... :)
Suddenly, something wrong happened with my stomach, I got stomach ache...it's hurt. Maybe I ate the forbidden food I should not take or it's just because the enter wind, hehehe....I dont know..I admit that I ate so much today. Cheche drove me to eat and of course I'd love to do that :p But No need to worry...the ache is already handled by now...and hope I'll be better tomorrow.. :)

Comments: