Thank You Mr. MEntor

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Thursday, February 19, 2009

My mentor is moving out to another town. He got a job,and his dream came true. Today, Its kind of farewell..we went to a Photo exhibition *cool photos*and then had lunch together...and after that, we separated, I went to college for a class..and he went home..after the class..we meet again and played bilyard and of course, he brought the camera...While he played, I took pictures..hehehe..Coz I think its gonna be the last time I can use it...I dont have camera, remember?? :p and that was my last photo session I guess.... :( When I took pictures while he played, once he was mad, coz I ruinned the farewell, and just with camera, I was not into the game. Then I got understand, I stopped..and back to the game...and see...I won..all that games...hehehe...*not all actually, most of it, I just make it hyperbole,hehehe) He asked that..dont blame if I'm a real champion..hehehe...after the bilyards..we had dinner...lil'bit chit-chat and went home at last.
I think I'm gonna miss him...*and his camera..hahahaha* but I'm glad his dream came true *hope mine too* wish you all the best Mr.Mentor...thanks for everything...

P.S: the Photos will be upload soon :)

Comments: