About Me..

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Friday, February 20, 2009

This is what my baby tells about me...

"anggie tu ya..my other half,tau aja maunya aq apa..bs aja ngertiin aq gmn..sabar aja ngadepin smua yg ada ttg 'kami',anggie tu..strong believer,org yg optimis bgt, slalu percaya ma org2 yg dsekitarnya, kesabarannya bs ngebuat apa aja yg g mgkn bs jd mgkn,her spirit can break down any barrier in front of her..anggie tu take differences as a part of completion, dia bedaaa bgt, sifat, karakter, mindset, smuanya bedaaa bgt, tp dia bs yakinin klo itu la tujuan dr smua,saling melengkapi, love can beat all of the differences..last anggie tu.. a truly good lover, no other words can replace this, her tender, caring, makes u think that she's the only person u wanna be with..which i do..muah..just a simple words to let all of u know how i treasure her..yeap she's my other half..n yes i'm so glad to have her next to me..more than she ever know..or realize..can't wait to have u back in my arms..sharing our thoughts and dreams..only us..us..n us..luv -rief-"

really blow my mind...thanks bebh...Luv u too :)

Comments: