Silent Word

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today...started with morning interruption...word "why" is swimming through my mind...why is that?why is this?blablablabbla...keep rolling in my head'till I found that everything has their own reason..I just need to give time to hear that. Thanks God that I hear the voice of my heart. And everything is fine now..

I admit that I regretted myself on lately days. I should be in a place that I wanted to go if I had a holiday. But I can't..coz I dont have a required things that they asked. As u can see..I'm still here...then I prayed a "suprise" to be true..but *again* situation chose the opposite way. I knew it, it can't be happen but I still tried to convice my self that its still gonna be happen. And when it gone too far, I barely realized that I hurt myself. I got to face the truth. Its not gonna be happen. After flowed out those negative ideas in a discussion with my baby..I felt release..he knows what to do*I really feel blessed that I've got him for me now*. All I have to do is....be patience..and stay positive...can I?we'll see....I'm a real fighter or just try to be a fighter..

Comments: