Good Friends & Bad Movie

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Wednesday, September 16, 2009












Yesterday, I had time with my CP1's friends. Yes..finally we can have time together since I didn't go home in times..hehehe. There was Vanny, Amar, Yonti, Nuri, Ando and me. Actually it's more than that, but just five of us that can make it. So, we broke fasting first at BNR's foodcourt, and we continued to see movie together. Vanny was very curious bout The Final Destination, so we choose to see that. It started at 9 pm. After 1 hour and 15 minutes we just watched how people died, the movie is end. Yeap just like that. Short movie and I dont know..I think it's crap..the story is so similar to former movie of this (trilogy, sekuel and the 1st one). Well there's a good effect on this movie *actually when blood or other part of the victim's body spread everywhere..yaks!* and good details about the way the victims die, but it was so predictable. Not fun at all for me. I dont like this movie..it didn't give me a good impression..terrible..

Buuuut I did have fun with my CP1's friends. They were acting so crazy, and make me forget about how terrible the movie was. Thanks for the time guys..we should do it again...with a better movie of course :p

Comments: