Happy Lebaran 2009 !

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Tuesday, September 22, 2009
















Just like a year ago..every Ied Mubarak (Lebaran), after having sholat ied *this year I have it with Ana, my cousin and my bro*, I have a family gathering to be attend *read "behind family gathering 2008"* it's a tradition that run in my father family. All those 14 family *my father had 15 sibling actually, but the second has passed away* are gathering in one place. For this year, it took the oldest sister places, and I called her Bou *it's a bataknish nickname*. Unfortunately, my parent had to missed this event, coz their job. So, Me and my bro were presenting in the name of our family. A lot food is always be my attention *besides those each family it self*..hehehe, this time we have nice salad and meat ball, yummy-yummy...hehehe. Of course, I was playing and hang out with cousins, aunts, and uncles too, I wont miss that moment anyway. Can't wait to have this event again, and next time, I hope my parents can join us. :)

Happy Lebaran Guys...minal aidin walfa idzin... :)

Comments:

hope everybody enjoy that moment!