"kebun" gathering 2009

Filed Under (), () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Monday, September 28, 2009















So this is another gathering of my big family. Actually, it has not been a plan at all. But, since my parents rarely go home *bogor*, then they decided to have family gathering at last saturday in my place. My father invited all his siblings. The place is not in our home, it's another place..we used to call it "kebun". My parents owned the place, a yard with house, ponds and plants *vegetables* surrounded. Nice place to run from the city's life. So many activities happened there, some were fishing, and other were cooking while the others ,playing card..hehehe, me? I just part of cheers team and baby sitter for my lil' nieces.













One of them is interested. Her name is Tias, but as you can see in the picture, she looks like a boy with that short hair. More over if she dress like a boy..you will notice her as a boy, believe me. She's so attractive, cant make her quite, she did this, did that..ran here, ran there..an make noises..huff..kiddo..but in the end, she was quite fun for me, coz she was different to another, the unique one... :)









Good moment of this gathering was when we ate together. Even we just ate an ordinary food but the food feels so delicious, I guess it's bout the togetherness of this family. Well even there were not all the member of this big family could attend this gathering, I still can feel it. I'm proud for being part of this family :)

Comments: