Good Bye Jaky :'(

Filed Under (), () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm on bended knee..with a heart broken..
looking that lilttle body with black hair..
on white sheet...
he's cold...

a few days before..I got the sign but I denied it...
my ego tells me..I still need you to be around..

I do still remember how we met each other for the 1st time..
you stole my heart...
I know that we're belong together from that time..
the way you walk, how you spoil..being so cute and annoying at the same time..
it pictured in my mind..
but what I remember so much is our silent conversation..
a kind of best friendship you offered me..
you are my best companion..you know how lonely I was..
you always light my soul..
made me smile when i start to cry..
shine my day when it turns to bloom..
you naturally give what I need..
and you dont take a grant for it..

you complete a place that I called HOME..

september 7th, 2009

I lost you..in my arm..

sorry for not being a good friend..
sorry if I've been hurt you..
sorry for not always there for you..
sorry If i dont get what you want..
I'm so sorry...

thanks...
thanks for giving me chance to know you
thanks for stay with me...and always be there..
thanks for our times together...
thanks for the laugh and light you gave me..

you are the best and the one...
good bye my best buddy...

I love you Jaky..
we'll miss you...

in Memoriam

JAKY

1998-2009

Comments: