todays thought

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Sunday, January 4, 2009

baby..
wondering how busy u are right now..
what do u do there?..
look to the monitor...mouse in your hand..

what's in your mind?..

last nite..today...is rough...
ya..its not only bout you..but me too..
long journey that i've been through..
the pain..mistakes that i never regret..

what's in your heart?

I got to finish it..
got to be strong for you..and myself...
for us..

without your arms around me..
without your hand holding me..
without you by my side...

I dont mind to face it alone...
as long as i got your heart cover me..
as long as i knew u would not turn and leave me..
as long as i see u here...in my soul..

then i will fight...
holding to our commitment...
stand for you love and our better future...

Comments:

I'll always hold your hand..
be strong..be tough...
we will make it..:)

hey girl, that was an interesting post :)

I really like your blog a lot. I'm pretty new on blog spot and haven't come across many I liked..
wanna link?