Cold Holds..

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Monday, January 12, 2009

If you're indonesian, you probably know that Bandung is one of cold city in indonesia. It is a city in such a high land, and I heard from my dad, who lived in bandung when he was young, that bandung had a lot of plantation. It gave bandung fresh air and cold one. Feels like you got a clean lungs inside, free from toxic, feel so healthy, my dad told me that. But sad to say, now those plantation is not much as it was. Some of the tree change into fly over, or buildings. Then the heat came over to the city. Few fresh air and not cold as before.

Today..Bandung remind itself. Brrr...Dont know what happened with the weather, but it's cold, very cold. Thought it just felt outside, but cold still hold even I'm inside of the room. When I went home from college, those lonely streets make it more cold. Ha-ha..I can feel it through my pores. Even my nose can feel it. Need more sweaters or jackets to cover my lil'body.He-he..and right now..my hand feels cold, and hoping someone can make it warm. Would you?:)

Comments: