Jemani..

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Monday, January 26, 2009

















well..today My mom wanted to find a media plant. Media plant?? Just a kind of dirt right?well I dont know..my mom is a gardener, she knows bout those "stuff" better than me. Then she took me to a store which quitely similar to a garden. Its called Kuntum. I though it just a common store that sell various kind of plants. But not just that, there's a fishing pond, and I found many families were fishing and having fun there. It is a large place. So many green that my eyes catched. Its feel so nice to be that place. The plant is lovely, althought I dont know what kind the plants is. I asked my mom then, and suddenly it becomes a short class of plant. She told me bout those plant, from the name 'till how to take care of it.

















Most that I found is anthurium kind. My mom had some of it. This one you see beside my photo..the big one, its jemani. Guess how much it is....its 4 milion IDR. I've heard before, bout a criminal who stole a plant, and I wondered what kind of plant it is, when I looked at the plant,for me it just like another ordinary plant. Today I met the plant, face to face and inside I told myself"..this is what they try to steal...", still...its like another plant..green...I dont know why it cost so expensive. Maybe because the simple treatment. My mom said, its only need 1 x in 3 days to give them water, can keep them inside,coz they cant take ultraviolet much. but Is that a good reason to be so expensive? and my mom said it can be more expensive when it gets bigger. it can reach to 200 million IDR. Crazy right?? but when it becomes hobbies, you may do anything to get it.
I'm still wondering...why its so expensive...??

Comments:

Micend Widianingrum si jalang lonte murahan, ngaku-ngaku ahli web ujung2nya menipu, dasar lonthe