it works!!!

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finally...!!! after all the sicknees I've been through. The story can publish. fiuuuhh...I dont know what happen with this blogspot, the provider or myself. But its quite make me fed up with all of this. it almost 2 days, I can't post anything to the blog. Lot of question marks inside my head. "What Happen???"..But thanks God, He created me as a fighter, not a quiter, Ha-ha...I got to admit that i'm not good at those IT stuff. I just dont understand, Hehehe..*blushing*, but I keep searching how to make it work. Find the problem, Use my logic, do some efforts, lil'bit learn session and Taaaadaaaa....i can publish the blog as usual. I'm great or what?Ha-ha...nothing impossible as long as u believe in urself;)

Comments: