Deer..

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Friday, January 2, 2009





















What would u thinkin’ if u heard bout “deer”? Santa’s ride? Hmm..kind of meat? *kinda sad sayin’ this* or cute Bambi in Walt Disney’s story?...I’ve seen deer before, usually in the zoo, or TV. But never been so close. Guess u ‘re wondering why I’m Talking bout this. Yup! I got them right in front of me! So excited! U can see in the picture. We are so intimate. Ha-ha..Actually we got separated by the fence, it’s not a cage that the zoo has, its bogor palace fences. If u go to bogor, which is my hometown, u will found bogor Lil’forest and a palace in town. Inside the palace, there are a lot of deer live in the front yard. Unfortunately, we can’t get into the palace or the yard. It’s a restrict area. Just people from government such as president and his people, can enter that place. It’s one of president palace, what should I say.

Well I don’t want to tell bout the palace. Let’s talk bout the deer. U see the deer on the picture right? He was not that close at first. Lil’bit far but then he came to me. And u know what? He did the pose, like a model. Cute, right?hehe..When he got close, then I can see him more clear *I forgot to bring my glasses,hehe* They are nice, feel no harm. If u touch them *yea..I even touched them..wooo!:p*, their hair is not soft as the look. Like a carpet. Ha-ha. But still good when u can touch them. The white dots they had, look beautiful on their brown hair. I’ve heard that this kind of deer, which lives in Bogor Palace, is one of special deer. They can’t live outside that palace. They used to die if u move them to somewhere new. I don’t know why it happen, or maybe they just cant adapt the new environment; the weather, the air or even the grass. Or they’re kind of the spoilt one. Ha-ha. U can see they run, jump and play each other, feel free. And with the palace and trees, it becomes a nice picture to see, picture that u couldn’t see in other town:)

Comments:

Bagus ceritanya..
suka..:) btw rusannya dkasi makan apa..? hehe..

carrots!! only for IDR500..u can buy there..hehehe
glad u like it;)