Twilight

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Well I know...too late to post this..but I still wanna share with you. Hmm..this movie tells about a love story...but what makes this so special..is about a vampire that found his soulmate *finally* after 90 years, not with another vampire..but with human,hot blood and not bite somebody's neck,hehe..yeaa..just simple as that. It's very suit to people who in love, so you better watch it with someones you love. It taken from a nice novel with the same tittle "Twilight" written by Stephenie Meyer. Nice story..nice cast..but poor effect. The move looks not natural, I can still feel the strings. That's just my opinion *like always*, I still watch it twice..hehehe...coz I really like the story and the character of Edward Cullen *yeaaa girlsss..*. For your information..this movie and the cast win some of the award on MTV Movie Award 2009. The sequel came out already, I can't wait to watch it.. :)

Comments: