Jacky and Sunday

Filed Under (), () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Sunday, June 28, 2009

I found there's somethin'wrong with the blog..nothin happened when I click the New Post button. I have try it over and over again, but still...hhhh...I miss to have a post. And if you know me..I wont give up for it..I try to find another way. Dont care how the way it is as long as i can get to a new post. And now here I am.. :)

Well it's Sunday..nice bright Sunday...I plan to do laundry..and I dont know..it's holiday...having my own time, would be nice for me. Watching movies, cartoon or just having a lazy time. Have I told you, that I finished last semester and plan to have a short semester on this July. I can't go anywhere for now, cause there's still some administration stuff to be done. Yeap! there's no long holiday for me..not like the others student. While they're on the beach or having fun, I still on my dorm room. Alone..missing home..Jacky & his fams.. and my boyfriend, for sure...

About Jacky..I've been dream about him on my lately nite. People said..maybe we both miss each other." Yea..my best buddy..miss our time together Jacky... Take you for a walk, Jogging on the sunday morning, play around or just sit together in silent". He's getting old, got sick and can't play much. Huff..It's too long I ignored him. I'm too busy with my self, he would think that I forget about him..huhuhu...Feels like I'm not a good friend for him... and I regret that, I'm sorry Jacky..miss you :'(

Comments: