enjoying the time..

Filed Under (), () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm here! just having my test..and it's soooo..EASY..hahahaha...ya-ya..I'm having a tough week but ok...I know I can get through it. It's not over yet 'till next week..so I still need to prepare myself..for "the battlefield", just count on the spirits inside.. and thanks God..that my baby is always there for me even he's so far away *thanks rief.. :)* and thanks for musics too..for being my best companion of the time..hehehehe.. :p

All I want to do is relaxing..hhh kinda stress with those deadlines, tests..and all those papers....and I really want to go for a vacation..may be go visit my parents or go to another place...it would be a nice idea for me now...need to leave the routines..I need to take a break and having myself time...do all I want to do...watching movies, read comics*especially Sinchan :p*, take photos..blablabla....wish that my Rief can join me..it would be veeery niceee...hehehehe...

but for now...relaxing is uncommon thing for me...all I have to do is just enjoying the time..right? :)

Comments: