Mellow?

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Friday, March 6, 2009

Hey..I got here finally..hehehe..well..kinda busy with myself, my thoughts and my feelings. Hahahaha..seems so complicated huh?not really..or I try not to make it that way.. :p hmm..started the semester..and got that tasks..again and again..but so far..I'm doing good..till now..hehe..hopefully I can make it through this whole semester..amien *wish me luck will ya? :)*

But something is bothering me days before..after all those "bright" process of my life..I feel so mellow..I love loneliness...darks suit on me..again...hmm..first..I did suprise for it, coz I enjoyed the "bright" already...get used to it but I have a kind of situation now..and "dark" offer me comfort zone..guess for now I better choose that..I dont want to get into something that I will regret..I know what to do..it just how I deal with it..and I'll wait.. for "someone" who can hold me back into the "bright"..and you know who you are...hope see u soon in "bright" :)

Comments: