Last Weekend...

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Monday, March 16, 2009

Hey..hey..long time nooooo see...hihihi..ya-ya..I know...lot of stories to tell,hmm..start with my routines. Still..with those college assignments and presentations, its gonna be much more on week ahead, huhuhuhu..Well..what did I have on last weekend.hmm..*thinking*..oya..on last saturday, I went to my friends weeding...Yufi's, nice party..sundanese traditional one..and nice fooood...hehehe..from all those foods..I found zupa-zupa soup...and it was very delicous...yum-yum...



Not only found that yummy food..*and of course met the couple*...hehe..I met some of my old friends too...and of course the gurls is included..well you know...if girl meet girl..it would be a gossip time there..hehehe..yeap-yeap miss them very muuuch...although one of those girl brought her b/f, that was not bothering us at all...the girls still on gossip...not me..I'm too busy with the food..I just listened...hehehe :p







it was fuuuun...and when I saw the weds..it makes me wondering..when I will have those such a moment...and what it will be..hmmm...hehehe...just lil'thought :) Well..that was on last weekend...see you in another story... :)

Comments: