3 days of euphoria

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

well..well...it only 3 days but I had a great times with him...really needs times for me to share all these story..hehehe..coz everytime I looked at those pictures..all those memories came up, and make me miss him so bad...but I guess now I'm ready..here we go...

Friday









We went to food court and had an early dinner then did a window shopping...looked for nice stuff to buy...and after that we played on billiard pool..and this was my plan to did it..it's already on my list..coz I really want to beat him..I lost in his first visited..and I tried to make it even..hehehe..but I lost again..huhuhu...and he still said that he can't play this game actually...well..guess he is so lucky... :p

Saturday









We had late lunch on Solaria. I ate fried kwetiaw and he had meat bistik+rice. Unfortunately, the place was very noisy..I'm sorry for that..coz actually we looked for a cozy place to talk..but at least, the food is very nice and served in huge portion...hehehe...after that, we shopped *he did actually*..









and had a 'hot drinks chat' in dunkin donuts..hehe..I did some of photo session there..hehehe..he had a good kind of camera cells..and I cant help myself to take photos..hehehe...moreover I cant always have my critics near to me, right?...so I dont want to waste my time..and the photos will be upload soon.. :)

Sunday









we started to had lunch in orange canteen. just ate indonesian food. He also forced me to bring tempe balado that I made for him..and I'm glad that he liked it. Look at that empty plate..yea..we were so hungry..hehehe...







then we went to a mall...and I found that he was still hungry..hehehe...here we ate again...our choice is Pizza..Pizza Hut..with gralic bread and spagetti..not only that...we also got the compliment soup..we felt so full after that...continued to go shopping again..it was not just a shopping..it was a game that we made...the game is ..we have to split and buy somethin for other for an hour and in a budget that already given. We did great...especially him..he really got me on high..hehehe..thanks baby...for the gift..hmm..I hope you like the gift..although I admit that I broke the rules when I bought it...I was over budget..hehehe...I just want to give the best for him:) after we played the game, we went home...so tired..and full...hehehe...








Dinner time!! and we think that "OBONK" would be a great place to eat. Steak...hmmm my favorite...we had a great time there..really enjoy the time...coz..that time was the last nite for us together...I did feel sad..but I dont want to miss a thing..thats why I tried to enjoy it...I really didnt want him to see me cry..coz I did feel so happy for the visit..and very thankfull for that...

we end those 3 days nicely...thanks for coming baby...and all those u gave me...I know you're in a hard times there...hang on...key?....I know you can do it...and I believe you will got what u want..semangaaat cumiii....

Now we're already back to our routines...for me..I still feel the euphoria..till today....
cant wait to do it again...and see u around cumi... :)

Comments: