Rief's Birthday :)

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Monday, August 24, 2009










Yesterday is my Rief's birthday..23rd august...at first, I was actually planning to make a lil' supprise for him, since this is his first b'day that we're together...but I ruined that...actually he forgot about the day, but my mouth can't hold the secret and I remind him like I dont thinks bout what I've thinking before..huff..I just wanna make it special..but thanks for God for sending me the sweetest boyfriend I've ever had, he did not complain and still enjoy the rest of the day..what a sweet of him...

Happy b'day Cumi...hope everythin goes fine and all your dreams may come true..all the best..
Love you Rief... :)

PS: beware..wait for belated supprise.. :p

Comments:

hhmm..i wonder what the surprise will be :)