independence day!

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Monday, August 17, 2009

Yeap today is indonesia's independence day...seems that everybody in this country, celebrate the day..red and white flag are all over the country...start with the ceremony on president palace...to traditional event made by the local people..just like what I see just about minutes ago..and still going on while I'm blogging :)













it's kind of a parade, and each of block in my environment take part of it..and the funniest thing is many Barongsai I found on block each presentation .Well it suppose for a chinese new year right..hehehe it's really interesting anyway..and not just that..Mbah Surip takes part too..hahaha...u can see on the pictures...yeaa..one of them present Mbah Surip for the theme... :)

so excited...full of crowd..good for me to have a view straight to the street, I dont have to get into the crowd to watch that...hehehe..hope everyone enjoy the day, hope this country gets better and live in united...Merdeka!!! :)

Comments:

Cool Pics.. Ini Dimana Gie??

thanks..ini di depan kosan grace.rame banget..untung ada jendela di kamar..jadi exclusive liatnya..hehehe