Beaches and a Canyon

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Tuesday, April 14, 2009














Last March I had vacation with my college friends. It was just couple days but it can't forgotten. They were Putri, Eka, Gro, Iza, Sandy, Rizka, David and me, it was eight of us. We started the journey in very early morning, to avoid the traffic. It took 8 hours to get there. After that long journey, finally we got into the place. Pangandaran beach, is the first destination. We found a place to stay in Mini Tiga, put our bags, take rest for a while and then we're looking for food, yeap we were very hungry because of the journey. We looked around *it was very hard to found the good one, especially the cheap one* and we got Soto Ayam and Coconuts for our late lunch.But not yet for beach after it, some of us still need to rest, then we went back to our homestay and took a nap.

Four hours is enough for us to recharge our energy. Well.....BEACH TIME! We took a walk because the beach is not too far from our place, it's about 100 meters or somethin. When I got there, I feel relief...Beach is a place that I've never go to since 10 years ago. Really love beach, quite and fun. Feel the wave and the wind, then you'll know what it's like. We played around, took some good pictures..we enjoyed the time. At night we had sea food for dinner and it's really good.










The day after that, at noon we checked out and went to our second destination, Batu Hiu Beach. It too just an hour from aour first place. The beach had big wave, but it was nice also. Especially when we were up into the canyon, the view is very beautifull. we just took some pictures and moved again to another destination.







Grand Canyon, in indonesia..hehehe..We actually not planned to go there, but we didn't want to miss this good place. So we rent a boat and got there. Really-really an amazing place, I still remember how I dare to do a free jump from one of the canyon, I did feel scare, well I'm a highphobia, but I just dont want to miss anything in this place. I really loved our times there. The friendship and the excited mixed together.

Actually, there was last destination for us, Batu Karas. Unfortunately, the rain fell down hardly and the thunder didn't give change for us. Then it was time to go home. I really enjoyed each moment I had with them, I can feel the care and even the love from them. Nice to have all of you as my friends. Well..can't wait for our next journey :)

Comments:

wah..hiburan dsiang hari, trnyata ada yg ngepost..hehe..seru ya kyana..kliatan kmu yg have fun gt..:)

glad u like the post..hehehe...
lebih hav fun kalo ada kamu... :)

hey foto yang siluet di pantai bagus bangettttt

thanks pia...gak pake edit2 loh... :)