4th session

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hot drinks in the city









Dinner time








Yellow-low Bee









well...this is it! the 4th session of my shots, and as I already told you before *on 3 days of euophoria*, those photos taken when I was having time with my Cumi..who always give me nice critics of the time *even sometimes its very annoyed but....I need it,hehehe... thank you very much :p*. So how about that?it's not a SLR camera, just a phone camera...and I think it is the nice one. I guess it is all about my desire to take photos since I never had a SLR camera on me *again*. Then when I found a good camera, even just a phone camera, I just did it. Tried to take good pictures. hehehe...unfortunately, that's not mine neither, huhuhu...but thank you for lend me that phone camera..at least, I already relieved some of my desire to take photos...thanks Cumi :)

Comments:

You've done a great job. Keep it up.

I will..glad to hear that from a good graphic designer, thanks:)