YaYaYa..

Filed Under () by AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Trying to post any story with english but not sure i have a good grammar to use,hehehe. Well at least I'm trying. Hmm..What story should i tell about? bout today? let c..today still had this flu and the cough is gettin worst. I'm thinking to change the medicine. This one is not fit on me. Hehehe..

Not important at all..What else?hmmm...ooo yea, I feel guilty today for not attending my class. Ya..is it weird to feel that? Coz most of my friend, which did that many times, used to feel glad, but not me. I feel guilty. Weird...or I'm just such a good student. yeaa..rite...hahahahaha...

I'm looking for a camera. yup! Wanna try to take photo again..hmm...i still take photos..but not with real camera. I used handphone's camera. Want to learn more bout camera. but still not know how to do it. hmm...I look all websites that related to camera stuff..and more I read that, the more i want to know bout it and...i feel hunger to hav camera. Ugghhh...why those cameras seems so expensive??uughhhhh.....cant hold this feelin...hehehehe....really want to have and use real camera...huhuhu..but they're too expensive. I dont have reason to tell my parents bout it, or even to make them afford it. Got to proved myself first..Got to find it by my self. Fight!!! what should I do first??hmmm..hehehe..

Comments: